Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Experiment Begins


Now that I've got your attention, dear followers, let me start by saying I love each and every one of you: Maggie, Kris, Laura, Quinn, Aaron, Carrie, Jeremy, Amy, Dustin, my beloved Corey, and oc__JIQgn4mFKOgM (a little hard to pronounce, but still, I'm digging you).

I appreciate your feedback, your support, and most of all, your good taste in reading material. But if I'm going to get anywhere with this blog, I need more readers like you. There's no guarantee, of course, but I'm pretty sure if I had say, 200 followers, I could really go places. So, fueled with two cups of Folgers, one pack of Splenda, and a starving bank account, I'm starting
The Experiment.

200 days. 200 followers. Pretty simple, really.

While I hope you're thinking, what can I, the lucky reader, do to help, I realize what you're probably thinking is, why should I, the busy reader, care?

Well, there's lots of reasons, and just thinking about them has got me all atwitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment