Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've never felt older. And consequently, more motivated to get my ass on the treadmill and start making some changes. Every single stupid person I've found on Facebook from high school looks fabulous. How does that happen? Where is the blond girl who got fat? The guy who went bald? Where is the justice that John Hughes promised me?

Maybe depressed angst is exactly I need...I managed to get two and a half miles in on the treadmill this weekend. And all of it was in "run" mode, too. The most beautiful girl in the world, my 3-year-old niece Charlotte, wanted me to chase her while she rode away on her brand-new pink tricycle. I did...but I have to make sure I can keep doing so.

And I have to look absolutely fabulous while doing so. Just in case a talent scout happens to notice, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment